Schrift
Wiki:Tipp zum Debugging: use Data::Dumper; local $Data::Dumper::Useqq = 1; print Dumper \@var;
[thread]7233[/thread]

einladung an programmierer: PPI, Perl::BestPractice, Perl::Editor

<< >> 5 Einträge, 1 Seite
lichtkind
 2005-08-26 05:43
#57400 #57400
User since
2004-03-22
5679 Artikel
ModeratorIn + EditorIn
[Homepage]
user image
Adam Kennedy läd zu einer IRC Session ein

Greetings folks

I'd like to invite any and all Perl folks with an interest in PPI, Perl::BestPractice, the Perl::Editor API, currently working on a Perl editor project, or any other related topics, to the first official Parse::Perl project planning meeting.

Time:
Saturday, August 27, 2005 at 07:00:00 UTC

Given that that we've got people spread across US, Euro and AU, and with the help of dcnad, I've tried to pick a time that should be at least equally offensive for everybody.

Basically, late friday night US, earlyish Saturday EU, and Saturday afternoon in AU

For details on your time zone see

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl....0&sec=0

Agenda:
Since it's going to be pretty late US and early Saturday in the middle of the family-activities-month in Euro, we'll be running the meeting to a tight time table, and for no longer than an hour.

UTC-0700 Call to order, introductions all round
UTC-0710 Project Update and Questions (Adam K)
UTC-0720 Infrastructure Modules Planning and Discussion
(document caches, metrics database etc)
UTC-0730 Editor Comparison and blue sky thoughts
UTC-0740 Perl::Editor feature discussion (given discussions on point 4.)
UTC-0750 PPI 1.100 Feature Requests, Perl::BestPractice discussion
UTC-0800 Meeting close - General discussion, hacking, and brainstorming

Coordination:
For coordination purposes, all events will be made within 1 minute of actual synchronized time. You may wish to turn up a little early to be certain.

Please note although I won't be moderating the channel, please limit any questions to on topic questions and please shut up if I tell you.

I might move ahead early if we exhaust a topic, but I don't plan on falling behind. Any remaining discussion at the end of each period can wait for until general discussion after the meeting.

At least a few people (including me) will be around for a number of hours afterwards working on various things, so there's plenty of time.

Minutes:
I won't be keeping minutes, but I'd it if someone could log the meeting, plus a while into the general discussion period, for the benefit of those that can't attend, and I'll summarize in my use.perl.org journal afterwards.

That's it, I hope to see you all there. Please feel free to forward this email to people or other mailing lists you think may be interested.

Adam K
Wiki:Tutorien in der Wiki, mein zeug:
kephra, baumhaus, garten, gezwitscher

Es beginnt immer mit einer Entscheidung.
Crian
 2005-08-26 18:18
#57401 #57401
User since
2003-08-04
5866 Artikel
ModeratorIn
[Homepage]
user image
Um 8 Uhr morgens? Sicher ^^
s--Pevna-;s.([a-z]).chr((ord($1)-84)%26+97).gee; s^([A-Z])^chr((ord($1)-52)%26+65)^gee;print;

use strict; use warnings; Link zu meiner Perlseite
sri
 2005-08-26 19:04
#57402 #57402
User since
2004-01-29
828 Artikel
BenutzerIn
[Homepage] [default_avatar]
Tolle Zeit... :)
Der Channel is uebrigens schon offen.
lichtkind
 2005-08-26 19:08
#57403 #57403
User since
2004-03-22
5679 Artikel
ModeratorIn + EditorIn
[Homepage]
user image
der link sagt das 7:00am UTC == 9:00 am Berlin time ist aber ansonst find ich 8.oo auch net schlimm

lichtkind
 2005-08-27 23:13
#57404 #57404
User since
2004-03-22
5679 Artikel
ModeratorIn + EditorIn
[Homepage]
user image
falls jemand wissen was dabei rausgekommen ist: es war ein gespräch zu dritt wo es vor allem darum zu planen was man auf ppi aufbauen kann als grundlage für editoren für perl. ich machte vorschlag das er incrmementelle änderungen schnell verarbeiten kann und es wurde beschlossen ein modul als basisklasse zum outlining zu schreiben das schnell umgesetzt werden kann. ausserdem plane ich gemeinsame zukunft mit den vip leuten. da bedeutet das es für pce/vip in zukunft sowohl ein konsole(tinita) als auch ein browser frontend(sri) geben kann aber das vip projekt ist erst am anfang und auch pce is noch klein.\n\n

<!--EDIT|lichtkind|1125170753-->

<< >> 5 Einträge, 1 Seite

View all threads created 2005-08-26 05:43.